Hope this information is helpful. Please share.
- Call 211 for info or visit 211's webpage about services related to COVID-29 and general assistance in the caller’s area.
- Visit the OK State Health Department COVID-19 web site. The call center is up 24 hours at 877-215-8336.
- The Oklahoma State's COVID-19 web site is collecting COVID-19 information in one place.
- Oklahoma Works has info about filing for unemployment benefits (some rules are relaxed because of COVID-19) and a list of companies that are hiring. The one-week waiting period to file is waived.
- DRS maintains a Disability Resource Guide with disability and social services links.
- OK Commerce’s website has information primarily for businesses.
- KFOR’s provides a list of essential personnel.