This tribe offers the following programs/services and more.
- Employment and Training Program offers classroom training, work experience, community service employment, on-the-job training, job development and placement.
- Family Advocacy Department provides child support enforcement, supportive assistance to keep families functional, child welfare services, and violence prevention activities.
- Alcohol and Drug Program.
- Community Services Block Grant is a program that helps families with utilities, rent, food and other services to prevent homelessness and unacceptable living conditions. The program also provides nutritional education and services for persons with diabetes and some other health issues.
- General Assistance provides direct payments to eligible families to meet essential needs. To receive assistance, a persons must be a member of a federally recognized Indian tribe, one-fourth or more Indian blood, and live in the Chickasaw service area.
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance provides assistance with home heating and cooling expenses, and sometimes utility deposits. Persons must have proof of low income, a CDIB card, and complete an application.
- Health Outreach Consultant.
- Senior Nutrition Program.
- Transportation for medical trips for persons with a CDIB card or enrolled members of the Chickasaw Nation.
Manages the clinics in Ardmore, 580-226-8181 Voice; Purcell, 580-527-4700 Voice; and Tishomingo, 580-371-2361 Voice.
520 E. ArlingtonAda , OK 74820