Chapter 7: Information Sources
Section 3: Specific Disabilities – Information Sources
Subsection: Growth Disorders
The focus and emphasis of the Foundation objectives vary with the opportunities to provide support, services, and education to children with disorders of growth and adults with growth hormone deficiency, and to the medical profession. The foundation's objectives include:
- Support of Research,
- Family Education and Service,
- Public Outreach and Education,
- Support of Parents of Children, and Adults,
- Support of Training for Growth Specialist, and
- Education of the Medical Profession.
The MAGIC Foundation is a charitable non-profit organization created to provide support services for the families of children afflicted with a wide variety of chronic and/or critical disorders, syndromes and diseases that affect a child's growth.