Stationary and sample letters
Want to write a letter to your state senator and representatives? Please use our PWDAD stationary to show unity:
- Lined awareness day letterhead - Word document
- Unlined awareness day letterhead - Word document
- Want some facts to leave behind? Here is a Info Card you can fill out and give to law-makers, Info card - standard print, Info card - large print or Info card - Braille ready.
Check out this great article from the Curbside Chronicle
- Reaching out to your legislators - Braille ready
- Reaching out to your legislators - large print
- Reaching out to your legislators - standard print
Forms to help you tell your story
Were you a DRS client and want to tell the law-makers about the service your received? Were you a student when you received services? Below are Client and Student Success Stories forms that can help guide you through telling your story.
Everyone loves a flyer, send them ours
Help us spread the news, below you find the People with Disabilities Awareness Day flyer.